15 Affirmations for Moms to Help Reduce Anxiety and Increase Positivity
It’s often been said that motherhood is the most difficult job in the world. Indeed, there is no task more challenging than caring for the emotional, physical, and mental health of another human being. As a mom it is so easy to feel overwhelmed, overworked and stressed.
If you tell yourself negative things daily – guess what, you are setting yourself up for failure or repeat patterns of life. I believe in the power of affirmations so much because What we believe about ourselves at a subconscious level has a significant impact on the outcome of events. This is because the mind doesn’t know the difference between what is real or fantasy. Amazing right?
Pick any two of these affirmations daily and use them for at least 21 days!. Save them, say them whenever you can, or write them down every morning. Post them where you will see them. Come back here and comment below to let me know what miracles you see changing
- I respect my children; I respect myself.
- I am a blessing to my children. I am a powerhouse
- I am doing an amazing job. I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- I am my child’s lifelong teacher.
- I can trust my maternal intuition.
- I am learning to be a better mother with each new day.
- I will take care of myself in order to be a good mother.
- I am doing the best that I can for my children and it is enough.
- I am becoming a more confident mother with each new day. I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day
- I am creating positive, lifelong memories with my children.
- I know better than anyone else what my children need.
- I am allowed to ask for help as a mother. I deserve time to relax.
- Today I will see the best in my child and the best in myself.
- The decisions made by other moms do not need to dictate mine.
Which of these mama-mantras stands out to you today?