In this session our main focus will be on developing better understanding and right development of Child. Key areas of discussion will be:
- Right Conditioning of child
- Right sharing model with child
- Child Reflects Parents
- Do’s & Don’ts on use of technology & gadgets (Video Games, Play Station, TV, Computers etc.)
- Age Cycle changes/development (Physical, Social, Mental, Emotional)
- Understanding and discovering Innate Personality and Behavioral traits of Child to adopt an appropriate parenting style for nurturing the child
In this workshop we will try to address concerns/questions like:-
- My Child seems unable to focus/ Concentrate on one task for long. How can I help?
- My child acts before he thinks. How can I help him be more reflective?
- My child is overactive/ hyperactive. What will help?
- My child always wants something – more toys, more fun, more anything, but he is seldom satisfied when he gets it. What can I do about instability?
- My child wants my attention all the time and is furious if I pay attention to his brother or sister. What can I do?
- My child can’t handle changes in routine. Can I make this easier for him?
- My child watches TV constantly. What can I do?
- My Child is not good at making friends. He/she is shy in nature. How to improve?
- My child shows lack of confidence? How to improve?
- I know he/she knows the answer but he/she is unable to express in a right way?
- He/she doesn’t like to write. How to encourage him/her to write?
- How can I improve sharing with my child