In this session our main focus will be on developing better understanding and sharing with Teens.
Key areas of discussion will be:
- Changes in Child when he steps into Teen age (Physical, Social, Mental, Emotional)
- Appropriate Expectations from teens- Teen is neither a kid any more nor an adult
- Creating Rules for Teens- Firm Rules and Flexible Rules
- Improvement in Concentration level
- Role of Parents in Right Career Selection of teen
- Understanding and discovering Innate/acquired intelligence areas of child
In this workshop we will try to address concerns/questions like:-
- “Will rules make my teen rebel?”
- Do peers have more influence than I do with my teen?
- “What if my teen won’t talk to me?”
- My child shows lack of confidence? How to improve?
- How can I improve sharing with my child